Delmarva Water Transport Committee is a non-profit organization with a budget paid by membership dues.
Municipal as well as corporate members have found membership in DWTC allows them the convenience of having “eyes and ears” as well as representation and assistance in a variety of areas.
It has been said that DWTC is a good insurance policy. While the benefits of membership may not be apparent every day the contacts are in place to speed up solving problems on the Delmarva waterways.
For information on how you can support DWTC please contact:
Executive Director - Becky Robinson
410-742-9559 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commodity Shippers / Receivers
- Delmarva Power
- Perdue Farms Inc.
- Vulcan Materials Company
- Chaney Enterprises
- Chesapeake Shipbuilding Corp.
- Association of Maryland Pilots
- Wicomico Yacht Club
- Maryland Port Administration
- US Wind
- AmSpec LLC
- Dann Marine Towing
- Norfolk Tug Company
- Vane Line Bunkering, Inc.
State / Municipal Government
- City of Salisbury, Maryland
- Somerset County, Maryland
- Wicomico County, Maryland
- Worcester County, Maryland
- Dorchester County, Maryland
- Salisbury/Wicomico MPO
- City of Seaford, Delaware
Construction / Engineering Firms
- Coastal Design & Construction, Inc.
- Cottrell Contracting Corporation
- GMB, Inc.
- Miller Environmental Group
- Greater Salisbury Committee, Inc.
- Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce